Thursday, November 17, 2011

Beginnings

Hello, everyone!

My name is Mara and I am an aspiring horror writer.  I wanted to start this blog and use it as a creative sound board for ideas, and hell, just for fun.  If you can't mix fun in with what we do, what's the point? 

I have discovered in this age of technology, which by the way I kind of suck at, that there is no way out of creating an online persona. If you're not all over the net then you don't exist.  Well, here is me trying to exist. I hope you all will be patient with me as I learn my way around this great abyss we call blogging.

Looking forward to crawling out of the deep and wending my way into the hearts and minds of all who take the time to read what I have to say.

2 comments:

  1. Hi, Mara. I just wanted to let you know I read your story In the Dark over at Dark River Press and all I could honestly say was WOW. Great story. Very emotional.

    ReplyDelete